Pages

Minggu, 22 September 2013

Fallen Star



“Star don’t cry...” you said

Do you remember how you would come to see me, even though you’re actually tired after working all day long. How we would talk sitting beside each other on the brown chairs of my house, ignoring the pointed look of my mom?

Yeaah... we did, countless how many times. And we’re both equally enjoy the moment when we are together. At least I was so.

When I saw the way you always looked at me, I feel being loved. What a best feeling I’ve ever felt. I always looked best in your eyes.

You remember how you walked away and I never called you back?
You never knew I called a thousand times.



You were right. Stars don’t cry. But fallen stars do.
 

Copyright © diendong. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver