Pages

Sabtu, 21 September 2013

About You


What do you write about a guy who can make you completly happy and unhappy?

He’s got my unconditional love. I love his voice, thesexy-cigarette-smoke-husky voice, the way he laugh, the way he talks, what he talksand yes, even the way he sings. Yeah... Women are so dumb.

I could write a book of him for a year now. My love for him is constantly changing. A little more than yesterday and little less than tomorrow. I love the way he is, all the way. I love him to the winds which touch him and fuffle his hair.

There are some people who you never think you’ll meet again because they seem so improbable in your life that you often wonder: did they ever exist in the first place?! And you always hope you meet them again.. somewhere, sometimes. And you are amazed when you do. For me, he is one of those people.

It’s a love that was almost –a love of being near perfection only because it didn’t happen.
He brings sanity to my otherwise insane world. That’s the most I can say. That’s the closest things about him. About you.







#repost
 

Copyright © diendong. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver