Pages

Minggu, 05 Mei 2013

Repost Repeatedly

“You..!” I shouted his name. Shockingly.

“Hey…” he looked equally puzzled.

A man approached. A man I had known so well. Too well, that I could notice him even only from behind, in the crowd.
I laughed. Laughed on myself.

“How are you doing?” he smiled, his eyes broaden that I could even see his contractile aperture in the center of his eyes.

“Oh, would you please come up with a less complicated question?” I rolled my eyes.
“So, you’re here…”

“And, so are you..”

“Do you miss me?” Stupid question. I regretted it even before finished saying it.

He paused.

“Do you love him?” He asked me.

(“I love you..”) my answer remained in my throat.

“He loves me..” I shrugged off.

“Do you miss me?” Double stupid! I compounded my stupidity. Hail me! The queen of ignorance.

O mouth, could you just obey what the brain told you! I condemned myself in silence.

“C’mon.. let’s just not talk about it..” He hesitated.

“Why is it so forsaking hard for you to say No? It’s a yes or no question. How goddamn hard is it?!” I raged.

He sighed. Surely, no answer.

“I take it as a No.” I was proud of myself. For in the end, being smart after performing series of ridicules.

I could never figured out, why God rolled the dice randomly. Was it a sign? Did I have somewhat unfinished business with him? Or He simply wanted to see whether I had moved on, or not.


 

Copyright © diendong. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver